Monday, April 9, 2007

Rainy day...feel like I'm winning...just can't get it back...

I'm faced with the possibility of some major changes in the next few weeks, months, I don't know. Maybe nothing, but I need to keep en pointe. Anyway, I'm probably to where I can finally finish writing "She." If it's anything that can be finished anyway. Try this on for size.

I was not created, Shiva, the destroyer,
shatterer of worlds.
I came from parts, and past, I had to be born,
I am genetic.
God forbid generic. (editor's note: corny!)

I forget I am, what I am.
Demanded and allowed to be otherwise
Never forget, never deny,
then you can never cry. (Teehee!) (editor's note: none, you appear to have addressed it.)
I SOOO me!

Do you like?
As is, no warranty?
Caveat emptor.
Lemon laws do not apply,
you cannot invoke.

We knew that summer.
We knew the next.
We knew yesterday.
We'll know tomorrow.
There are no receipts. (editor's note: i before e except after c, motherfucker!)
There are no returns.
These goods are not gently used.
These goods are damaged.


Well? Yeah, fuck you, it's a start. Work in progress.

No comments: