Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Modified limited hang out.

(So that's how you change the damn font! Did I? Hell.) Rehearsals are interminable. Some of the roles are double-cast, so we have to do each scene twice. I have a lot of nothing to do, and a lot of standing, which causes me extreme pain. I hide it well, and no one knows my foot is broken. (Why do I hide it? This thought just occurred to me.) Also, I was told to be at the theatre at 0900 on Saturday to assist in set construction. Don't want to, since I will have just gotten off from a night's work. And there's that foot thing. Hopefully something will make it worth my time, sleep, and the fact that I'll probably have to leave my girls with their mother that night. The thought is anathema to me. Grr. Maybe I need a Saturday anyway. I'll check with the old friends to see if anything is cooking. Of course, there is always the off-off-off chance something else may come up. Boy can dream.

No comments: