Friday, February 15, 2008

Making your guide rod.

Where's it at anyway? Who got a convertible, I got spring fever like that motherfucker ever-one be talkin' 'bout. Sunlights and breezes and my pretty little redhead shredding flowers. And the new one, quiet one, calming down sometimes only for me. I really am the Pied Piper (the burghers said, 'Do your worst, play your pipes 'til you burst!') My girl wants some Kool-Aid and I feel weird making it. My mom always did it for me. I'd come in sweaty and panting from hardcore, near drunken play, and she'd offer me Kool-Aid but I'd say "No, mama when I thirsty I'se just wants some water," and she'd say thats OK, it's grape anyway, and who likes grape? Everyone prefers the red kind, but I like the orange and my dead dog went nuts for it. Aw'ange. Come see me, huh? I'll be here all weekend.

No comments: