Friday, February 15, 2008

Subject to terms.

Jesus Christ in a jumped up golf cart. What an image. Would he have a helmet? Goggles? A scarf? Would his knees be up around his chin? If so, could you see his balls? Would it make a cool video game? I'm going to hell, and so are you, so stop laughing.

Night again. I see light twice a day, for so little time that I almost can't function without sunglasses. Why don't more people wear sunglasses? Such a sensible thing to do. Let me tell you about it. Harangue you. The side of the road is no place for a lecture, no place at all. I had to crawl around under a house tonight, but it's been so dry the dust just fell away. I was slightly burned by mace, I hate that stuff, don't carry it. Shot an old can of it, but it was so old, it no longer had pressure. No bang, no pop. Like this. I'll work harder next time, I'm a bit distracted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MACE is evil... I've been accidentally semi-sprayed with law-enforcement strength mace... it is bad stuff (my room-mate was in law enforcement.)