Friday, February 15, 2008

Using-consuming/highway-road-alley/completed.

Cleared by half-measures. Wee cups of grog for the lovelies. NO ONE lives in the courthouse WLBT. Enteredbyofficersupervisor. Careless and cleared by complainant. It's not here tonight, but why not? Do it anyway. What else? I'm sore. Need to log some miles. Tired. Coffee not working. How do you watch the fucking weather channel all day? I don't farm, I don't work construction, so I could care less. But still, people ask me in great earnest whether it's supposed to rain. It's always raining, motherfuckers. Once you figure that out, every thing seems so much easier. Too much goddamned want. No one has any clue anymore what a genuine need is. Perspective is what sets me apart. Fucking automobile (refer to first five posts.) Here's a little cop wisdom for you today: anytime someone calls anonymously to tell you that someone is selling drugs, it's because they got burned on a deal. Here's another. Remember a few weeks back when the lady said her child was in the car when it got stolen? Only the kid wasn't in the car. Yeah. White people have a tendency of telling you that something really obscene and wild is going on around their house, i..e., gunshots, break-in in progress, gang rape in the street. So you haul ass running code to get there, and when you do, what do you find? It's really just loud music, loud cars, drag racing, stupid shit. Pisses you off. Most times, you can check the complainant for warrants, have them come back positive, and take their asses to jail. Teach a motherfucker to call the goddamn cops. Legitimate complaints are fine, just don't lie to me and make me risk my ass all because your neighbours dog is barking.

No comments: